Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grace in Small Things - Day 134 Wednesday Wonders!


Today I am thankful for mercies and graces!

Grace to maintain focus and stay calm through out these pensive days at work. The planned changes and silence about the changes looms and lauds over all of us. I think it is the lack of information that makes this sooooooo burdensome.

A full office of folks in a very talkative and jovial mood - trying to cope and think positive. Thankful for the camaraderie.

Sharing chicken and vegetables for lunch from the local deli with the roomies.

Shopping for computer for one of the girls - the second in that many months - I am grateful that it’s only two girls; I don’t think I could manage a third right now. :) I am even more grateful that I am able to shop. - A stretch but I am moving in faith!

Blackened catfish, rice pilaf and garden veggies for dinner. Hmmm, I surprised my self and the gang with this one! sooo good. The wonders of grace!

1 comment:

MargoPego said...

Sounds like a really good day. :)