Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grace in Small Things - Day 125 My Snow Day


I had the opportunity to enjoy a snow day today. We did not get the amount of snowfall that was predicted, nonetheless, I had a snow day! It was quite relaxing and stress free. I had a good, quiet, relaxing day. As I visited some friends on GiST and read about how they spent their day, I though I missed the opportunity to have a blast. I missed an opportunity to do some things that I think would have enhanced my day. Hmmmm!
So….
**Carol started dinner early in the morning. I should have done that... we would have been eating well all day.

**Elaine donned leggings and sweater and did an early movie... that would have been good too and actually, my daughter suggested it last night as a possibility for today.

**Sue danced to Christmas music... hmmm, look at that! A white Christmas...who doesn't enjoy that?

**I am very grateful for today, my snow day. A day I could spend anyway I wanted, for a change, and I did. No kids wanting to go snowballing, sledding, etc... Just my way. I had fun...eating, napping, reading, watching TV, talking on the phone... whatever! Now, you guys have given me the icing on the cake.....some other ways I could have spent the day. I am grateful that you guys did these things and have shared them with us. I feel very good about it all.

**I am thankful for friends to show me ways to enjoy the things life brings us.

**I am grateful for all of you. I hope you all enjoyed your day as I did!

No comments: