Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grace in Small Things - Day 118 A New Day!


Isn’t it great to welcome a new day! Like the sun after the rain, the morning after the night, the freshness after a nap…! Today is a new day and I feel renewed and grateful for this day. It felt like a new beginning even though everything with the job is the same.

I am thankful for a very good outcome to an unscheduled meeting this morning. – Pleasant surprise.

Today I attended a late afternoon meeting that included two people I like very much and enjoy. This certainly re framed my mind to think and focus on the pleasures of friendship and appreciation instead of all of the other gobble gook of the work life. We were so engrossed in the work group that when the time keeper called time, we were amazed at how fast the time went by. This was a good end to the work day.

Renewed faith!

My daughters are thankful for their packages. I am so pleased! I know that they will have a few good meals, and maybe a get together or two with friends.

You know, I had a good day today despite the woes and anguish of yesterday. Did I say I had a good day! Thank God for answered prayers. I prayed for peace and presence of mind to be understanding. I guess reliving myself of the burden and discomfort I have about the situation not only gave me rest, it sent good karma throughout my day. All day!

I am thankful for the opportunity to share and for all your good wishes and positive energies.

No comments: