Friday, February 12, 2010

Grace in Small Things - Day 126


My graces for this wintery Thursday, the day after my Snow Day off!

**Beautiful, bright, crisp morning with snow, and ice and slush to caress my feet as I made my way to work this morning. I am thankful for the sanitation crew that did a fabulous job of clearing the streets.

**The office abuzz with everyone sharing how they spent their snow day.

**Busy morning of meetings, conference calls and ending projects. Made me really ready for the special luncheon.

**A 30th year on the job celebration for a colleague.... roast beef, potatoes and snow peas for lunch with red velvet cake to top it off....soooo good! Congratulations! Thankful that she included me in her special celebration.

**A quiet evening.... I ran out of steam with all of the days' events and activities. Grateful for a warm, comfortable, happy home.

No comments: