Friday, February 19, 2010

Grace in Small Things - Day 132 Friday Folly

Today was a good day. I woke up to the signs of spring. Wow, two days ago I thought we were in deep winter. Perhaps its a fluke but I was totally happy. As I sat for my morning coffee I could hear birds chirping on the window sill and the sun high in the sky. Uh, it's Friday and spring is on its way!!! Woohoooo.

I am grateful for the end of the work week - even though it was a short work week - I got quite some important things done.

Gently cleaning and freshening up, Its amazing the lift and fragrance of the 'weekend' bouquet of flowers in the house.

Thankful to be able to take care of some old bills --gone, done!

Mom was in such good spirits and mood today. She is almost back to her usual self. God is good and merciful.

I will have an early nite tonight. I have a trip tomorrow. I am grateful for the ability to do some of the things we desire and hope for better days and clarity of mind and grace.

No comments: