As I stroll the blogosphere today, I visited Tips, Thoughts and More blog. I went through the Tips pages and the Thought pages and found some really good and important information or your health and wellbeing. Several of the posts really grabbed my attention.
I really liked the one below and I thought you guys would also appreciate it so here goes. Enjoy! Thanks, Tips, Thoughts and More for posting it.
19 Things Not to Apologize for
1. Never apologize for pursuing what makes you happy. Even if you need to quit your job, transfer schools, or move across country, always do what you really want.
2. Never apologize for crying. Wear waterproof mascara and express yourself
3. Never apologize for being successful. Only haters want to keep you at their level.
4. Never apologize for ten pounds you need to lose. People who truly care about you will accept you as you are.
5. Never apologize for wearing a weave or braids. You bought it so it's yours.
6. Never apologize for being frugal. Just because you save your money instead of blowing it on the latest fashion emergency doesn't mean you're cheap.
7. Never apologize for treating yourself to something special. Sometimes you have to show yourself some appreciation.
8. Never apologize for demanding respect. You are to always be treated as a queen.
9. Never apologize for leaving an abusive relationship. Your safety should always be a priority.
10. Never apologize for keeping the ring even if you did not get married.
11. Never apologize for setting high standards in a relationship. You know what you can tolerate and what simply gets on your nerves.
12. Never apologize for dating outside your race. Just because you found Mr. Right across the color line doesn't mean you don't love your brothas.
13. Never apologize to your new friends about old friends. There's a reason she's been your girl from day one.
14. Never apologize for ordering dessert or more than one dessert.
15. Don't apologize for being a single Mom. Babies are a blessing.
16. Never apologize for saying NO.
17. Never apologize for not knowing how to cook. Even if you can't burn like Grandma you know how to order good take out. (Right Girl!)
18. Never apologize for making more money than your man, you work hard and you deserve to get paid.
19. Never apologize for being you! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE ALWAYS HAS YOUR BACK.