Friday, March 12, 2010

Grace in Small Things - Day 149 Fading Away Friday



The wonderful bright, warm spring weather that we've been enjoying seems to have vanished and we are back to the rain and sleet and gloom of winter all day. This dreary day certainly put a damper on the spirits and energy today. But we are blessed with the goodness that feeds us and the environment.

Thank God, it’s Friday. I am happy to be home now warm and dry. Woohooo tomorrow is leisure day, no matter what the weather.

My other girl went away but for the weekend today. I am happy that she arrived safely and happy to be with her friends.

Wrapped up a project on a high note - very pleased to have reached a target.

A most delicious slice of pizza for lunch. Thin crispy crust... hmmm, hmmm good.

I was able to end the week as I started it on the way home, despite the bad weather. I walked home again. It was hard but I had to do it.

Thankful for the strength, the resolve and for the motivation to walk this week.

Thankful for Elaine on GiST who inspired me.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ... Ephesians 3:20

No comments: