Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting closer to the workout


Hooray! I got my stuff!

I made my way to the mall after work today to pick up my bag that I inadvertently left in the store on Saturday. No problem. I walked into the store, told my story, handed over the reciept and was given my bag, stuff intact. I didn't do any more shopping there today. I just grabbed the bag and made my way out of the store. After all I still have other issues to resolve before I can begin my fitness program.
I made two stops on the way home.

1. I stopped at a local gym along the way to check it out. I collected their info and took a short tour of the facility. It was vey busy with lots of people seriously working but with a smile.

2. I stop at my favorite market where I buy whole grains, organic foods and really fresh and lovely foods. I picked up a few items that I needed and a couple of thing I wanted to try.
I think I am working through the process in my mind, and crossing items off my ' to resolve' list as well.

What do you think? I'm getting close to being ready?

For one thing I though I would make it back to the store by today to pick up my bag. I did.
Just m-a-y-b-e I might do a little more that the walk down the block.
I might really start it off on Wednesday.

Lets see! Who do you have your money on? huh?!

No comments: